Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

20 Powerful Affirmations To Turbocharge Your Wealth and Millionaire Success




  • Being wealthy and becoming a millionaire or a multi-millionaire is almost everybody's dream these days.It has a lot to do with a correct attitude to lifeAn attitude of strength,power,and success.All this doesnt come easy,but its not difficult either.A lot of rich and successful people have used affirmations extensively to turbocharge their progress.
  • Affirmations are incredibly potent in increasing your strength,power,success,and even good luck.Suggestions by other people, or even yourself, inevitably influence you indirectly and lead you to your destiny.The interesting fact is that we can always alter our destiny by knowingly participating in its shaping.Self suggestion or autosuggestion easily and definitely enables this process through affirmations.Psychology has been pointing to the benefits of affirmations for a long time now.Multitudes of successful people in myriad fields have repeatedly proved the unimaginable impact of  affirmations on their accomplishments.
  • Perhaps the only condition for extracting the full benefit of affirmations is to use the phrase "I am" as in the present tense, along with full faith in its outcome.The "I am"only enhances its influence on the subconscious mind ,which takes up the indicated truth as if it were unfolding  in the present moment.And then it sets out to actually catalyse the manifestation in the present tense.
  • Here are a few powerful affirmations for you to try...

  1. "I am a money magnet and abundance loves me,and I love abundance."
  2.   All my thoughts feelings,memories,expectations attract abundance.Whatever I invest in multiplies surely,consistently and rapidly.
  3. I am the master of my beliefs.All my beliefs attract good luck,abundance,success,and fulfilment.
  4. I am grateful to god always ,as I am certain about my success and fulfilment.
  5. Everyday in every way by the grace of Cosmic Intelligence  my luck and success is getting better and better.
  6. Everyday in every way by the grace of Cosmic Intelligence  my strength,power,capability,confidence,success and fortune  is getting better and better.It is certainly getting better and better.Really ,really getting better and better.
  7. I am drawing inspiration,and faith from the success of others instead of discouragement and comparisons.
  8. I am leaving behind a past "self" that is surrounded by fluctuating doubts,questions,ambiguities.Instead I am renewing myself with vigour, and with confidence in my good luck,faith,belief,confidence,success,and fulfilment.
  9. I am the image of God and worthy of the best at all times,in all ways.I am worthy of the best memories,best expectations,best focus on the present.I am constantly raising my consciousness.
  10. I am calm, self loving,happy,fortunate, fulfilled,and grateful.
  11. I am standing under a Cosmic Spring where abundance,power,strength,grace,good luck,fortune,fulfilment is constantly falling on me.
  12. I am conscious of my beliefs,memories,and expectations at a "subtle-silent-honest" level.
  13. I am radiating good-luck success,praise,and blessing to every body I meet.This is my avowed service to Cosmic Intelligence.And I am receiving blessings multiplied,as a consequence.
  14. I am aware that as I alter my beliefs and expectations and memories my reality shifts accordingly in the physical world.
  15. I am constantly expanding my capacity to receive.
  16. Everyday by God's grace I am consistently advancing closer to my goals in strong and sturdy steps.
  17. Whatever wealth,money I earn is invested intelligently, multiplied manifold,spread and shared heartily,and rec
    ycled back to me,multiplied exponentially.I am participating in this cosmic creation ofbecoming a millionaire effortlessly.
  18. I am succeeding and improving even in adversity because in adversity, while others row downstream,I am rowing upstream to grow stronger and succeed.
  19. I am becoming more capable,confident,spontaneous,and fearless.I am empowering myself with encouraging insights,and reducing tendency to control and manipulate outside things and people.
  20. I am accomplishing  goals with scorching hot dedication because my goals are "needs",not mere "wants".

Well these are strong statements ,each of which has the power to influence your destiny and turn you into a multi-millionaire.And being a millionaire is all about the right mindset,right psychology,and right vision.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these affirmations. Thanks for sharing ;-)

I find that adding the 'feelings' behind the affirmations magnify them even more. I know I need all the help I can get :-)

Like how would it feel if You where actually attracting abundance right now and all your good found. Wouldn't it make you so excited and secure feeling?

I love it! Again thanks and love reading your posts.

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa,
Welcome to Richmiraclefiles.
Affirmations are essentially the gateway to our deepest desires,and this is a gateway that is approachable at any tiem of the day or night.The best part is it's free of cost.
Thanks for sharing your take on feelings behind the affirmations.Appreciate your insights.