The courageous will always win,progress, and bring fulfillment to self and others.Courage is the ability to take action.More than that it is the willingness to put in effort .Anyone who does not shirk from industry and effort will automatically display courage.
And courage is not witnessed only in physical encounters.It is seen everywhere when there is a need to apply fresh ,out-of-the-routine effort.And that willingness for effort arises in response to that need.
It can be the willingness to apply a non-routine effort in a duel or in the determination to lose weight,or to learn a new skill,or acquire a different attitude,or accomplish something different.
Courage is also required to in the capacity to expand your outlook,remain calm,love yourself ,maintain a constructive ,positive attitude.Courage emerges in it's full capacity when you persist in an endeavour,where most others would meekly follow the convenient urge to quit after an initial testing of waters.
So some action is required to generate courage inside yourself.What is that?
There are ,in fact ,a number of things you can do to buid courage.
- Discipline .Personal commitment, and an oath is required to stick to a decided path,no matter what.Fearlessness follows when you "do" your discipline day after day.
- No Approval. No approval is required of anyone when you do some thing bold.Mind you ,bold does not imply loud.A simple, quiet confidence which does not hunger for public approval and support.Usually courage is the progeny of conviction, and true conviction has to be unilateral,and personal.
- Inspiration. Seek inspiration of courage from others' examples.Emulate examples of rare valour in every form.Not just physical valour.
- Express courage. When we express courgae in action,in words,in thought,in feeling,in reaching out,and in being original,it increases.
- Humility Balances.Unless you have dollops of humility you do not have true courage.In fact humility is unadultrated courage,because it is centered in inner strength .Without humility, the seeming courage,is mere arrogance.And that is just adolescence crystallised forever.
- Persistence The tendency to throw in the towel at the first
Over to you my friends......