Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Mind VIP : The Success Secret Course

Want The Smooth Road To Success!
Dump Your Frustration For Once

If you’re frustrated with a lot of self-help products out there, I don’t blame you. I’ve tried so many self-help products available out there – books, audios, videos, you name it – that if I kept them all I’d have a considerably extensive library... or a roomful of useless junk, depending on one’s perspective.

Now I don’t profess to be an expert on self-help. I’m not even a regular reviewer of self-help products. But after years of trying countless products that never seem to work, I finally found something that did work for me, so I thought it was only fair that I share my discovery with those who have been struggling to find something that works for them.

No harm Trying

If you’ve struggled for years just like I have, you’ll thank your stars you discovered MindVIP. Now I have to be honest here; when I first stumbled upon MindVIP, I didn’t think much of it. I suppose you could say I was jaded after trying product after product that that has never been effective for me, so I initially dismissed MindVIP as one of those “same old, same old” products.

But for some reason after reading the entire letter introducing the program, I was somehow compelled to give it a try. I thought, “Hey, it’s ridiculously cheap, and they’ve got a 60 day money-back guarantee. What’s there to lose?”

Yeah, I’m a sucker for guarantees.

And for once, I’m glad that I am. 

Comprehensive Success Coaching Course


You see, MindVIP sets itself apart from most other self-help products out there because it’s not merely a one-off PDF download, it’s something I would consider to be a comprehensive success coaching course. In a nutshell, it’s a membership program that gives you access to the best self-help resources that you won’t find anywhere else.

For those of you who want to know a little more about what you’ll get in the MindVIP program, here’s the breakdown:

The first thing you’ll get right off the bat is the Ultimate Success Secrets course, which is broken down into monthly lessons that you can download and learn at your own pace. Every month you’ll receive a different “module” that focuses on different aspects of self improvement/development, modules which Greg Frost (the brain behind MindVIP) touts as “Mind Evolution” techniques. The lessons are simple and easy to understand, so you won’t have to worry about complicated jargon.

Brainwave  Audios


Evolution  At Brainwave Level  
The second thing you’ll be impressed with is the full unlimited access to a whole suite of brainwave entrainment audios, totaling up to 110 titles that you can stream to your computer any time of the day. Greg claims that these audios “accelerate the evolution of the human brain” and unlock the “full potential of a hyper-evolved brain”, and while at first it may seem hyped, what the audios really do is tweak your brainwaves according to whatever conducive state you’d want to achieve, making it easier for you to learn, relax, or perform to the very best of your abilities.

Neurowave Success Videos

But it’s the third item in MindVIP that I’m most impressed with: The Neurowave success videos. These videos use a hybrid audio-visual technology that encodes positive messages directly into the brain through visual affirmations and highly effective brainwave entrainment audio synchronization. These videos are impressive simply because they worked for me. You see, I’ve grappled with insomnia for some months now, but within a half hour of watching a de-stressing Neurowave video, I found myself more relaxed than I had ever been, and I’ve been sleeping like a baby every single night and waking up refreshed every morning ever since.

The special bonus is the cherry on top of the sundae: every month you’ll get exclusive interviews with some of the biggest names in the industry, and special reports that teach you even more advanced techniques that you can use to further develop both your mind and body to achieve your very best.

Valuable Investment


All in all, MindVIP is definitely one program you need to check out if you’ve never had any luck with other self-help products out there. It’s a great investment compared to the thousand-dollar weekend seminars that’ll get you nowhere.

(Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt!)

So be sure to reserve your spot in the program while you can








2 comments:

Elle said...

Wow Mona, that's a big deal, sleeping like a baby. I too know what it's like to have a number of awake hours when I'd prefer to be sleeping! Sounds like something well worth checking out...plus I trust your judgement. :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks Elle.
Hope you find it useful as well.